“THEME: research informed solutions for optimal corneal health”
The KERATOCONUS FOUNDATION OF SOUTH AFRICA (KFSA) invites researchers, clinicians and industry innovators to submit abstracts for podium or poster presentation at:
the inaugural Cornea and Contact Lenses Conference to be held at Emperor’s Palace, Johannesburg, South Africa on 30th June – 1st July 2018. The goal of the conference call is to invite researchers, academics and clinicians to present new scientific research and clinical cases, providing empirical evidence of clinical and technological advancements in all areas related to the cornea and contact lenses.
The meeting will feature a range of exciting scientific presentations, posters, panel discussions and numerous networking opportunities with experts in corneal refractive anomalies and diseases, pharmacological interventions and contact lenses designs and technologies.
The Cornea Hub Programme Committee welcomes your abstract submissions for oral papers and scientific posters. The submission deadline is 15 March 2018.
- Corneal Diseases and Pharmacological Treatments
- Contact Lenses – design technologies and fitting strategies
- Keratoconus – epidemiology, disease profiles, diagnosis and management.
- Myopia Control – evidence based interventions and developments
- Advanced Technologies – latest innovations in equipment and advanced diagnostic and management procedures.
To submit your abstract please use the Abstract Template on the website. To register, log on to: